12017-11-27 - 2018-11-25
Diagnosis and debate
The documents that were being worked on during the last year will be presented and the main characteristics of the participatory process will be informed and the debate will begin on the different points that we consider most relevant:
- What is the Decidim community like? Who is part of it?
- What objectives and principles should the future autonomous entity Decidim have?
- What functions should it develop?
22018-11-26 - 2018-12-28
Creation of proposals and debate
The aim of this phase is to present the results of the diagnosis and to contribute to its completion with a series of proposals. In addition, it also includes a collection and prioritization of the proposals that are formulated through the participatory process, based on an in-session and on the platform itself. (SOM of 29.11.2018)
Some of the questions we ask to help create proposals on governance are:
- What bodies should an association of the entire Decidim community have?
- What functions should these bodies have?
- How should they be chosen taking into account all the roles of the community?
- How should they interact with each other?
32018-12-20 - 2019-01-10
Collection of supports
Discuss and support the proposals submitted, starting with the in-session (SOM 29.11.2018) and those created directly by the members of the platform community.
42019-01-11 - 2019-01-14
Redaction of documents
In this phase the different documents - Statutes, Internal Organization Chart - will be drafted from the proposals made and will be hung on January 15 and presented to the SOM on January 17.
52019-01-15 - 2019-02-06
Period of return of the first phase of proposals, in which the return of results will be facilitated, starting from the publication of a report with the main results of the presented proposals and of the different debates carried out in the participatory session.
The proposals for support will be ordered and responses to the proposals will be given.
Those that have similar things come together and are synthesized.
In case there is no clear consensus these decisions will be passed to the following phases.
62019-02-07 - 2019-02-15
Publication of final documentation
The purpose of the publication phase of the final documentation is to inform the entire community of the final result arising from the participation process and to publish the final documents:
- Internal Organization Document
- Statutes of the association or entity of the Decidim Project
- Convocation of the constituent assembly for the approval of statutes and internal organization
You can make your contributions, suggestions and contributions through the comments.
72019-02-16 - 2019-02-17
Next Saturday, the 16th of February, from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. we will celebrate an Extraordinary SOM on the occasion of the Constituent Assembly of Decidim Association.
To facilitate the participation in General Assembly of those who can not attend: collection of supports through the platform will be enabled between 11 and 13 o'clock. At 1:00 pm, the collection of supports will be closed and the results will be publish.
We remind you that to be able to give support to the proposals you have to be previously verified, you have time to do it until 11 on Saturday, the 16th of February. If you want to know more about verification, check Verification Committee for more informatio: https://meta.decidim.org/assemblies/comiteverificacio (No verifications will be made during the assembly period)
- Consult Statutes proposal that will be submitted for approval at: https://metadecidim.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/decidim/attachment/file/2096/PropostaEstatuts.pdf
- Consult Roadmap and Coordination Committee proposal that is submitted for approval at: https://metadecidim.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/decidim/attachment/file/2095/FULL_DE_RUTA_COMIT%C3% 88_DE_COORDINACI% C3% 93.pdf
82019-02-17 - 2019-02-28
In this last phase of monitoring, it is intended to account for the traceability between the various phases of the process.
In addition, the Monitoring Committee will meet periodically during the process of construction of the entity We decide to ensure that the agreed, accepted proposals are those that are developed in the final project.