Decidim.GOV: Democratic Governance for an open community
#decidimgov Internal organization, democracy and decision making
12017-11-27 - 2018-11-25
Diagnosis and debate
The documents that were being worked on during the last year will be presented and the main characteristics of the participatory process will be informed and the debate will begin on the different points that we consider most relevant:
- What is the Decidim community like? Who is part of it?
- What objectives and principles should the future autonomous entity Decidim have?
- What functions should it develop?
22018-11-26 - 2018-12-20
Creation of proposals and debate
The aim of this phase is to present the results of the diagnosis and to contribute to its completion with a series of proposals. In addition, it also includes a collection and prioritization of the proposals that are formulated through the participatory process, based on an in-session and on the platform itself. (SOM of 29.11.2018)
Some of the questions we ask to help create proposals on governance are:
- What bodies should an association of the entire Decidim community have?
- What functions should these bodies have?
- How should they be chosen taking into account all the roles of the community?
- How should they interact with each other?
32018-12-21 - 2019-01-10
Collection of supports
Discuss and support the proposals submitted, starting with the in-session (SOM 29.11.2018) and those created directly by the members of the platform community.
42019-01-11 - 2019-01-24
Period of return of the first phase of proposals, in which the return of results will be facilitated, starting from the publication of a report with the main results of the presented proposals and of the different debates carried out in the participatory session.
The proposals for support will be ordered and responses to the proposals will be given.
Those that have similar things come together and are synthesized.
In case there is no clear consensus these decisions will be passed to the following phases.
52019-01-25 - 2019-02-01
Publication of results
The purpose of the results publication phase is to inform the entire community about the final result of the citizen participation process and to publish the final documents:
- Internal Organization Document
- Statutes of the association or entity of the Decidim Project
- Convocation of the constituent assembly for the approval of statutes and internal organization
You can make your contributions, suggestions and contributions through the comments.
62019-02-02 - 2019-02-28
In this last phase of monitoring, it is intended to account for the traceability between the various phases of the process.
In addition, the Monitoring Committee will meet periodically during the process of construction of the entity We decide to ensure that the agreed, accepted proposals are those that are developed in the final project.