A participatory process is a sequence of participatory activities (e.g. first filling out a survey, then making proposals, discussing them in face-to-face or virtual meetings, and finally prioritizing them) with the aim of defining and making a decision on a specific topic.
Examples of participatory processes are: a process of electing committee members (where candidatures are first presented, then debated and finally a candidacy is chosen), participatory budgets (where proposals are made, valued economically and voted on with the money available), a strategic planning process, the collaborative drafting of a regulation or norm, the design of an urban space or the production of a public policy plan.
i aquest anunci?
If you just landed this process will help you to know the Metadecidim Community and the possibilities of the platform Decidim. Follow the indications that we propose and perform those actions that are marked in bold!
You are in a participatory process, in this case the welcome process:
- Processes have phases that structure them in time. Check them at the right side of the process header. The current process has 2 phases: "Get to know Decidim" and "Improve the welcome process"
- In each phase you can participate in different ways (features)
- Meetings: Spaces to share knowledge and exchange opinions face to face. They take place in specific time and space. Search for the next meeting and sign up!
- Survey: Your opinions are important to guide a process correctly, express them, answer the questions of the survey!
- Debate: The deliberative process is important to enrich the ideas associated with the process. Make contributions to the debate according to your opinions!
- Proposals: Now that you already know a lot about the Decidim platform and its possibilities. Make proposals on how to improve, for example, this welcome process!
- Accountability: And what happens with all the proposals that are made? Some measures end up being implemented, others maybe not. Check the status of each proposal!
- Start a conversation: You can send private messages to other participants. How? Here you have a clue: through the proposals!
In the menu of the platform you will also find:
- Initiatives: Allow you to collect supports to...
- Include a point in the Plenary agenda of the City or the District
- Carry out a participatory process
- Request the creation of a new participation organism
- Initiate the approval or modification of a municipal regulation
- Request the holding of a consultation on a specific issue
- Convene a Neighborhood Council or Public Hearing