Report a Bug
Let's test Decidim and report bugs together
Notifications are sent if user posts a comment referring their own proposal/idea/etc.
**Describe the bug**
When the user refers their own content from a comment, they are notified by email. I think this is redundant, why do I need to know I just created a comment myself that referred my own proposal?
- Create a proposal
- Grab a link to that proposal
- Create another proposal
- Go to the another proposal
- Create a comment that refers to the first proposal (add the link to the first proposal to the comment)
- Wait a bit
- Receive an email that "someone" just mentioned my proposal
I would not expect to get notified about what I just did myself.
- Device: (any)
- Device OS: (any)
- Browser: (any)
- Decidim Version: e.g. 0.25, 0.26, ... (the version at MetaDecidim)
- Decidim installation: e.g. MetaDecidim
This proposal is being evaluated
List of Endorsements
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?