Create new "Department Admin" role
Funding: Generalitat de Catalunya
[EN] In order for this feature to work, two conditions must be fulfilled:
1- Processes must have an area.
2- The new department admin must have an area assigned.
It is an intermediate role between superadministration and the role of administrator of all the participatory spaces of a department. Normally, organizations have an intermediate structure that manages the processes / assemblies. So a participatory process should be manageable from the department / area / participation section responsible for it.
## "Super-administrator" functions
- assign the administration of one area to the new "department admins".
- edit the area of the "department admins" (adaptations to new organizational charts).
- Areas can be created and modified. You can not delete those areas that are currently being used in some process.
## Department/area admin functions (new)
Yes you can:
- The area administrator can create / manage all those processes / assemblies that are assigned to his area area.
- can create new processes / assemblies directly related to his area.
- All the functions that the administrator has in a process / assembly (moderation, members, limitation, management components).
- Send selective newsletter (pending approval)
She will not be able to:
- Edit areas
- Invite new area administrators
List of Endorsements
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?