Admin can revoke old verifications
In the admin panel / PARTICIPANTS / Verifications page:
- On top of the descriptions, create button to revoke direct verifications (not multistep) with two options:
> "All": will revoke all direct authorizations from the current organization.
> "Verified before": will revoke all direct authorizations from one date backwards (1month by default).
- A help text in the "Verified before" option with the hint: "Useful if the process has already started and the admin would like to revoke verifications from the previous process but not from the current".
- Notice popup: Info with the number of affected users & user confirmation.
Funded by: Ajuntament de Sant Cugat
- Has been reviewed by Decidim Product and complies with the Social Contract
- It is funded by Sant Cugat del Vallès City Council
- Developed by Codi Tramuntana
- Waiting for PR
List of Endorsements
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?