Basic socio-demographic data on participants
- Which neighbourhood were represented
- Gender balance
- Age balance
- Choose where to add the fields
- Encrypt in the database the personal data collected (using : https://github.com/decidim/decidim/blob/master/decidim-core/lib/decidim/attribute_encryptor.rb)
- Making this data available for stats.
First option available but that we are not really happy with is :
Adding fields directly on the sign up form, here is
an example contribuez.conventioncitoyennepourleclimat.fr
Using a custom authorization handler to which we redirect the user right after signup. This allows to activate or deactivate the form on any organization of a multi-tenant instance.
- Intuitively one would add these fields as new columns to the exports available in admin (proposals, debates, comments) but that works when the content where created by a unique author. What about proposal that have multiple authors (collaborative drafts, amendments) or even proposal that were created by a user group.
- Another idea is to display the data as a detailed view of the participant stat that is calculated at the participatory space level
List of Endorsements
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?