Add two CTA option to "finish" step of initiatives
We propose adding the following CTA buttons to this screen (see mockup attached) :
- "Continue editing my initiative" which would direct the user to the /edit of his just created initiative in admin
- "Send to technical validation" which would trigger a browser modal saying "If you click OK you will no longer be able to edit your initiative", if the user clics on OK he is redirected to the initiative index
We found the 2 current options quite limitating especially "Go to my initiatives" which requires the user to find his just created petition in /admin/initiatives to send it to technical validation. This can be quite frustrating when the promoting comittee is disabled and the user don't have further actions to complete.
OSP would fund this.
This proposal is being evaluated
- Has been reviewed by Decidim Product and complies with the Social Contract
- It is funded by Open Source Politics
- Developed by Open Source Politics
- Waiting for PR
Report a problem
Is this content inappropriate?