Add categories to initiatives
Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
Initiatives cannot be categorized as proposals.
Describe the solution you'd like
As an admin, I want to be able to link categories to initiatives.
Allow admin to create, edit & destroy categories in an index (see mockup below).
- This index must be available by clicking under the initative_type button in admin secondary navbar.
- You can't destroy a category if it's linked to an initiative
- This index is only visible for admins.
Add a /new and /edit form to be able to create or edit a category
Allow admin to link a category to an initiative
- Add a dropdown field on the /edit form of initiatives that displays all the categories created.
- Permissions : The category field is only displayed for admins. Users can't see it nor edit it.
- When the initiative is updated, the category will be displayed automatically on initiative card & show in FO (see below)
Allow users to see categories & filter the index
- The title should appear as a link under the description of the initiative
- When clicking on the category title, index is filtered to only display the initiatives linked to this category (same as scopes & categories)
Allow users to see categories on initiative show & filter the index
- The category title should be displayed as a link under the description of the initiative
- When clicking on the category title, the user is redirected to a filtered index that only displays the initiatives linked to this category
Describe alternatives you've considered
Does this issue could impact on users private data?
Report a problem
Is this content inappropriate?