Add categories to initiatives
Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
Initiatives cannot be categorized as proposals.
Describe the solution you'd like
As an admin, I want to be able to link categories to initiatives.
Allow admin to create, edit & destroy categories in an index (see mockup below).
- This index must be available by clicking under the initative_type button in admin secondary navbar.
- You can't destroy a category if it's linked to an initiative
- This index is only visible for admins.
Add a /new and /edit form to be able to create or edit a category
Allow admin to link a category to an initiative
- Add a dropdown field on the /edit form of initiatives that displays all the categories created.
- Permissions : The category field is only displayed for admins. Users can't see it nor edit it.
- When the initiative is updated, the category will be displayed automatically on initiative card & show in FO (see below)
Allow users to see categories & filter the index
- The title should appear as a link under the description of the initiative
- When clicking on the category title, index is filtered to only display the initiatives linked to this category (same as scopes & categories)
Allow users to see categories on initiative show & filter the index
- The category title should be displayed as a link under the description of the initiative
- When clicking on the category title, the user is redirected to a filtered index that only displays the initiatives linked to this category
Describe alternatives you've considered
Does this issue could impact on users private data?
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?