Add color and logo uploader on areas
Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
Describe the solution you'd like
As an admin, I want to be able to associate an area with a color and a logo, so they would be displayed on the initiative cards linked to an area.
- Add a parameter on area data type to make it able to handle json
- Modify the /new and /edit area form to add the following fields :
- Color selector
- Logo uploader (re-use Decidim images validations)
1. Index : Allow users to see areas & filter the index
- The title should appear as a link under the description of the initiative (as for scopes)
- When clicking on the area title, index is filtered to only display the initiatives linked to this area (same as scopes & categories)
- The logo should be displayed at the center of a card__banner with background_color = area color selected in area /edit form
2. Allow users to see areas on initiative page (show) & filter the index
- The area title should be displayed as a link under the description of the initiative
- When clicking on the area title, the user is redirected to a filtered index that only displays the initiatives linked to this area
Describe alternatives you've considered
This proposal is related to this one.
Does this issue could impact on users private data?
No Funded by
Report a problem
Is this content inappropriate?