Merge actions of "Minutes" and "Close" in meetings
Currently the meetings component has 11 actions available, which have been added over time. In the first iteration, the "Close" action was added, which allows a meeting to be completed by adding a summary report (with the number or attendees and related proposals).
Later, the option to upload meeting "Minutes" was added, which allows to add a summary as well, but with more options (rich text, attach audio and video of the session).
Since both actions share the same function (collecting the minutes of a meeting) but each one has complementary options, as the admin of a participatory space I'd like to have only one option: "Close" by unifying the form fields of both actions:
- Minutes (wysiwyg editor with option to embed code)
- Number of organizations
- Number of contributions
- Related proposals
City of Barcelona
El desenvolupament d'aquesta proposta ha finalitzat
- Reviewed by @product and accepted in the main project
- It is funded by Barcelona City Council
- Developed by Populate
- Available in release 0.25 via #7968
- Included in: https://contractaciopublica.gencat.cat/ecofin_pscp/AppJava/notice.pscp?reqCode=viewCn&idDoc=72621414&lawType
Reportar contingut inapropiat
Aquest contingut no és apropiat?