Ability for users to withdraw their meetings
Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
Now that users can create meetings they don't have a way to withdraw them if the event is canceled.
Describe the solution you'd like
As a logged in user when visiting the meeting I have a button to withdraw my event.
As a loggued in user I can access the list of withdrawn meetings by clicking on link from the meeting index.
When accessing the view with the withdrawn meetings, the meetings card display a red withdawn label. If there are many withdrawn meetings the index uses pagination.
A banner explains the filtered a view and provides a link to go back to the original index.
A button is displayed at the button of index to go back to the original view.
Withdrawn meetings have the same behaviour as withdrawn proposals :
- Withdrawn meetings display on users activity page.
- Withdrawn meetings do not display in the meeting index search results
- Withdrawn meetings are not computed in the statistics block.
- Withdrawn meetings are taken into account in the metrics block.
A field is added to the meeting schema on the GraphQL API `isWithdrawn = boolean!`
Admin can unpublish their meetings since this PR : https://github.com/decidim/decidim/pull/7893
Does this issue could impact on users private data?
The development of this proposal has finished
- Reviewed by @product and accepted in the main project
- It is funded by European Commission
- Developed by Tremend
- Available in release 0.26 via #8248
List of Endorsements
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?