Optimize Speed Index
NOTE: this feature is from a big development. See PWA discussion at GitHub.
Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
Loading Decidim is pretty slow most of the time.
Describe the solution you’d like
As a visitor, I want that the time at which the contents of a page are visible populated is less than 4 seconds.
Does this issue could impact on users private data?
No, it’s about performance.
- Given that I’m a Decidim developer
When I go to the Lighthouse Workflow in GitHub Actions
Then I see that the …
- … Speed Index of the homepage is less than 4 seconds.
- … Speed Index of a participatory process is less than 4 seconds.
- … Speed Index of a proposal is less than 4 seconds.
- … Speed Index of a meeting is less than 4 seconds.
The development of this proposal has finished
- Reviewed by @product and accepted in the main project
- It is funded by Barcelona City Council
- Developed by Populate
- Available in release 0.27 via #9161
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?