Optimize Largest Contentful Paint
NOTE: this feature is from a big development. See PWA discussion at GitHub.
Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
Loading Decidim is pretty slow most of the time.
Describe the solution you’d like
As a visitor, I want that the time at which the largest content element in the viewport is rendered on the screen is less than 5 seconds.
Does this issue could impact on users private data?
No, it’s about performance.
- Given that I’m a Decidim developer
When I go to the Lighthouse Workflow in GitHub Actions
Then I see that the …
- … Largest Contentful Paint of the homepage is less than 5 seconds.
- … Largest Contentful Paint of a participatory process is less than 2225 seconds.
- … Largest Contentful Paint of a proposal is less than 2.5 seconds.
- … Largest Contentful Paint of a meeting is less than 2.5 seconds.
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?