Allow assembly admins administer children assemblies
Is your new feature request related to a problem?
As an assembly admin I would like to create and list the child assemblies of which I'm also an admin.
Describe the desired solution
In this hierarchy: Grandmother Assembly > Mother Assembly > Child Assembly, if assembly admin administrates the Mother Assembly, the user can:
- Show list with Grandmother assembly and see some data (if it's promoted, title, created at, if it's private and published) but user can't do actions like export, copy or edit.
- Fully administer the Mother assembly
- Fully administer the Child assembly
Could this problem affect users' private data?
You can check it in github: https://github.com/decidim/decidim/pull/8773
This proposal has been accepted because:
- Reviewed by @product and accepted in the main project
- Developed by Codi Tramuntana
- Available in release 0.27 via #8873
List of Endorsements
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?