Let admins choose the default order of appearance of the initiatives
Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
Currently the initiatives appear in a random order. In some cases the admins would like them to appear by the most recently published or the most commented, etc. As an admin, I would like to be able to choose the default order of appearance of the initiatives in the FE initiatives index.
Describe the solution you'd like
The solution we would like to propose is to add a “Settings” tab in “admin/initiatives” secondary navbar so that admins would be able to :
- Short term: choose the default order of appearance of the initiatives in FE index.
- Add label : “Default order of appearance of the initiatives”
- Add dropdown list :
<option value="1" selected="selected">Random</option>
<option value="2">Most recent</option>
<option value="3">Most signed</option>
<option value="4">Most comented</option>
<option value="5">Most recently published</option>
- Medium/long term: set initiatives general configurations (like components enabled, default signature time period length, etc.
A “Settings” tab was added in the same way for assemblies general settings in https://github.com/decidim/decidim/pull/6040
Does this issue could impact on users private data?
Funded by département de Loire-Atlantique.
The development of this proposal has finished
- Reviewed by @product and accepted in the main project
- Funded by département de Loire-Atlantique
- Developed by Open Source Politics
- Available in release 0.28 via #9377
List of Endorsements
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?