Propose new features
Designing Decidim together
PDF for participatory text consultations
For information: this is what we plan in order to enable comments on PDF documents. Final funding decision is expected by July 5th.
- A process-admin can upload a PDF document as basis for the participatory interaction.
- As process-admin i want to define squares within the pdf (& image).
(Each section allows users to comment on, similar to paricipatory text module).
- The user can either scroll (priority 1, must have) to get an overview of the different pages in the PDF, or priority 2 (nice to have) jump from page to page in a document.
- If the representations in a PDF or image file are too small to understand, a user can zoom in on a document, provided the original file allows for an appropriate resolution. This is particularly helpful for more complex plans that should be able to be commented on.
- A user should be able to give general feedback on a participatory document and not just specific to sections. The feedback should be in form of text, pdf and images.
- As a process-admin i can see the name of the assigned valuaor as well as the name of the user for easier administration.
(Presumably for data protection reasons, the standard does not show this).
- When a valuator is selected to comment on a proposal in the backend system, the valuator receives an email notification including a link to the proposal in the backend system.
- As process-admin and valuator i want user-comments to appear like proposals in the backend. In order not to confuse anynone a new term could be used for this new hybrid form (e.g. suggestion).
- By default, suggestions should not be publicly viewable.
- As valuator (and proces-admin) I want to be able to place a priate message for the user to receive via E-Mail (other ideas?) for non-publicly displayed suggestions.
- All suggestions can be imported into excel by a process-admin.
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
Loading comments ...
Add your comment
Sign in with your account or sign up to add your comment.
Loading comments ...