Damage (& Idea-) Report
For information: We plan to enhance the proposal module for the use case of damage reporting. The idea is to combine damage & idea reporting in order o create a positive paricipatory interaction instead of only "negative" damage report. Working titel: digital letter box. Final decision on funding by July, 5th:
- As a user, I would like the filter functions to steer the displayed flags on the map to give me a better overview.
- As a user, I don't want to start my proposal title with a capital letter, as is currently the case.
- As a user, I don't want to have to use at least 15 letters in my proposal description, as is currently the case.
- As a user, I would like to see the location field in the default setting and if my request does not have a location, check the "Has no location" checkbox.
- As a user, I would like to be able to retrieve my device location instead of entering an address.
- As a user I want to choose for image upload if I want to upload an exising picture or on take a picture right on place.
- As a moderator (process-admin), I would like to receive an e-mail with a link directly to the backend for the individual proposal when a message arrives, instead of a link to the frontend as is currently the case.
- As a valuer, I would like to receive an email with a link directly to the individual proposal as i am assigne (nothing is currently sent in this case).
- As a valuer and process-admin, I would like to be able to add additional photos to the proposal via the backend.
- As a process-admin, I would like to be able to store at least one individual response template for each process, built into the response field or below (e.g. customizable with Term Customizer).
- As a process-admin, I would like to be able to assign valuators directly in the individual proposal.
- As a process-admin, I would like to see overdue proposals highlighted in color. The deadline could be defined per default or if possible individually.
- As a process-admin, I would like to be able to hide proposals directly via the backend without the need of first report the proposal via frontend.
- As a user, I would like to receive a notification if my proposal is hidden.
- As a process-admin and valuator (and user), I don't want to have to log in every time. I should remain logged in in the same browser.
- As a process-admin, I would like to see the time of completion in the Excel export (as soon as the status changes to completed/accepted).
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?