Propose new features
Designing Decidim together
Damage (& Idea-) Report
For information: We plan to enhance the proposal module for the use case of damage reporting. The idea is to combine damage & idea reporting in order o create a positive paricipatory interaction instead of only "negative" damage report. Working titel: digital letter box. Final decision on funding by July, 5th:
- As a user, I would like the filter functions to steer the displayed flags on the map to give me a better overview.
- As a user, I don't want to start my proposal title with a capital letter, as is currently the case.
- As a user, I don't want to have to use at least 15 letters in my proposal description, as is currently the case.
- As a user, I would like to see the location field in the default setting and if my request does not have a location, check the "Has no location" checkbox.
- As a user, I would like to be able to retrieve my device location instead of entering an address.
- As a user I want to choose for image upload if I want to upload an exising picture or on take a picture right on place.
- As a moderator (process-admin), I would like to receive an e-mail with a link directly to the backend for the individual proposal when a message arrives, instead of a link to the frontend as is currently the case.
- As a valuer, I would like to receive an email with a link directly to the individual proposal as i am assigne (nothing is currently sent in this case).
- As a valuer and process-admin, I would like to be able to add additional photos to the proposal via the backend.
- As a process-admin, I would like to be able to store at least one individual response template for each process, built into the response field or below (e.g. customizable with Term Customizer).
- As a process-admin, I would like to be able to assign valuators directly in the individual proposal.
- As a process-admin, I would like to see overdue proposals highlighted in color. The deadline could be defined per default or if possible individually.
- As a process-admin, I would like to be able to hide proposals directly via the backend without the need of first report the proposal via frontend.
- As a user, I would like to receive a notification if my proposal is hidden.
- As a process-admin and valuator (and user), I don't want to have to log in every time. I should remain logged in in the same browser.
- As a process-admin, I would like to see the time of completion in the Excel export (as soon as the status changes to completed/accepted).
List of Endorsements
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
Loading comments ...
Add your comment
Sign in with your account or sign up to add your comment.
Loading comments ...