Hide contributions from blocked users (without having to do it manually)
Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
Describe the solution you'd like
As an administrator I want inappropriate content created by a user I am blocking (or that is blocked automatically) to be unpublished so that I don’t have to do it manually.
Two ways I see it could be implemented (if you have other solutions in mind, please let us know):
- A checkbox in the global moderations section of the administrator panel where the admin can choose to “unpublish all content by blocked users”;
- If Spam Bot Detection is not used, a pop-up window with a button to unpublish all the content generated by the user being blocked.
The content should be unpublished but a record of it should be kept to be able to republish it if the user is unblocked.
Describe alternatives you've considered
Does this issue could impact on users private data?
Open Source Politics and our clients
This proposal has been accepted because:
- Funded by by Decidim Association
- Developed by Alexandru Lupu
- Available in release 0.28 via #10111
List of Endorsements
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?