[Panel 1] Frontiers of democratic research: deliberation, artificial intelligence, rankings, crowdvocacy
15:30 - 17:00
- Maite López Sánchez (University of Barcelona) Decidim and AI in the project "Can we make Decidim intelligent?"
- Rosa Borge (Universitat Oberta de Catalunya) Disruption ot continuity? Analysis of the participation and deliberation in/on the Decidim platform of the Catalan municipalities.
- Pablo Aragón (Universitat Pompeu Fabra. Eurecat) Call For Democracy: The Impact of Rankings in Online Petition Signing.
- Olivier Schulbaum (Goteo) Crowdvocacy. The cost of participation — Amplifying democracy by bridging political participation, digital campaigning platforms, and civic crowdfunding. Crossing communities and technologies between Decidim and Goteo.
- Xabier Barandiaran (UPV-EHU) White paper: Decidim: political and technopolitical networks for participatory democracy