🎨 Community participatory process for contributing to the Decidim redesign
Hierarchy of actions
Over the past few weeks, we've had some discussions with the redesign team that we want to share with the community.
When we have started to review the detail page of the “Proposals” component, we have realized that we need to establish another hierarchy between the different actions that can be enabled.
We start from the analysis that the current layout of the buttons generates confusion and saturates the interface. Therefore, we think that we have to establish a hierarchy and perhaps rename some of the actions. All this with the aim of simplifying the interface and clarifying what each action is for.
The hypotheses* with which we are working are:
- That some actions lose weight and move to a more secondary level.
- Rethink the name of the “endorsements” and change it to a more intuitive one.
- Remove the counter for the number of "Followers" and rename it, since we have detected that it can be confused with the number of supports and/or adhesions.
- Separate the “Turn on notifications” action from the “Mark as favorite” action.
*These are hypotheses we are working on and are not definitive. Soon we will share a mockup with the latest advances in the redesign.
- According to your experience, how do you understand the action of endorse? How would you improve it?
- Should endorsements and supports coexist?
- What action do you consider to be the most important within the proposal component?
- Do you think it should be possible to support without reading the description of the proposal?
List of Endorsements
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
What is the summary or conclusion of this debate?