Welcome to the Community
Start participating in the Decidim community!
As a community we would like all participants to follow the below mentioned rules:
- Act fairly, honestly, and in good faith with other participants;
- Listen actively;
- Engage in conversations which challenge your world views;
- Act with integrity and respect even when you disagree;
- Facilitate transparency and openness as much as possible;
- Assist in creating a welcoming and respectful environment, by following the instructions from the organization;
- Respect the privacy rights of participants that do not wish to be photographed or quoted;
- All people who participate in Metadecidim, irrespective of nationality, gender, racial or ethnic origin, religion or beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation, has the right to be free from harassment.
- Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated;
- Any harassing or disrespectful behavior, comments, messages, images or interactions by any participant will not be tolerated;
- You should report any unusual or inappropriate activity directly to any member of the Coordination Committee or to the contact below;
- The Association reserves the right to revoke the attendance privileges of any offending individual or party and determine on what basis this decision is made.
Code of Conduct and Anti-Harassment Policy Response Process
When there has been an incident or breach of this code, the Coordination Committee will confidentially review and respond to any participant who has experienced harassment, inappropriate behavior, or a violation of the code of conduct. The final decision on any disciplinary action will be made by the organizers and communicated to those involved.
Please contact us at email@example.com
This Code of Conduct is based on the one of PDF CEE 2019, developed by Fundacja ePaństwo who were inspired by AccessNow, organizers of RightsCon.