Budgets PX enhancements
- "I wasn't sure my vote was taken into account since I didn't receive any mail confirmation and I didn't make out any visual differences in the design before and after I voted.
- "After I selected the projects I wanted to support, I had not notice that I had to confirm my choices for my vote to be saved" => we observed that 20% to 25% of participants don't go through with the confirmation process for every participatory budget we are involved with.
- "There was a very long list of projects to choose from. The actual design of the projects makes it hard to identify quickly what the project is about and what category it belongs to. Going through all the pages, I was afraid to miss out on a project I really wanted to support".
This proposal is being evaluated
- Has been reviewed by Decidim Product and complies with the Social Contract
- It is funded by Angers
- Developed by Open Source Politics
- Waiting for PR
List of Endorsements
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?