Enhance user generated meetings creation workflow
Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
In the current context, and in order to adapt the meeting component to the evolution of remote working, it could be interesting to add an online meeting possibility for meetings.
Describe the solution you'd like
As a user, I want to be able to create online meetings.
Add a config flag in meeting config to enable online meetings link field.
Enhance the user generated meeting form:
Add a dropdown field to select the type of meeting (online or in-person). Depending on the meeting type selected, conditional fields would be displayed:
- In-person meeting:
- Address (used by Geocoder, e.g. “Rue de la Loi 200, 1040 Bruxelles, Belgium”) → mandatory.
- Location (e.g. “European Commission”) → mandatory.
- Location hints (e.g. “Schuman subway station”) → facultative.
- Online meeting:
- Online meeting link → mandatory.
- Location hints (e.g. meeting ID or meeting code) → facultative.
- Address (used by Geocoder) → facultative.
As a user, I want to inform meeting participants about the language of the online meeting.
Add a dropdown field to select the language of the meeting. The languages displayed will be the 24 official languages of the platform.
As a user, I want to allow users to register to my meeting.
Add a “registration type” dropdown field to enable registrations on user generated events:
- Registrations disabled.
- On Decidim platform: Conditional field for available slots and registration terms.
- On another registration system: Conditional field for the external registration system and GDPR disclaimer.
Add a mandatory checkbox to validate the platform charter when creating an event.
This feature proposal take place in a broader improvement of the meetings component.
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?