Online meetings for user generated meetings
Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
As a user creating a meeting, I'd like to be able to create online meetings, as the actual context implies a multiplication of this kind of reunions.
Describe the solution you'd like
As an admin, I want to be able to enable or disable the possibility for users to select the "online meeting" option.
- Add a config flag in meeting config to enable or disable the possibility for users & admins to select the type of meeting (online or in-person).
Mock-up for config flag in meetings configuration : https://imgur.com/ouhEgsJ
As an admin, when creating a meeting, I would like to be able to select if the Meeting is Online or in-person.
- For further specifications, you can check this proposal: Online Meetings with videoconferences.
As a user, when creating a meeting from the front-end, I'd like to be able to select if the Meeting is Online or in-person.
If it's Presential then it should work as usual (with Location/Map).
If it's Online then:
- It should allow me to add an URL for the videoconference or streaming service that's going to be used (with URL field validation) → mandatory.
- It should not allow to add a Location nor try to find this location through the Geocoder
- It should not appear on the Meetings map
- It should allow me to add a location hint (e.g. meeting ID or meeting code) → facultative.
Mock-up for user generated meeting form : https://imgur.com/a/X6x5Bbz
As a user, I'd like to be able to distinguish (in meetings index and show) online from in-person meetings
- Add a filter section with 3 options : All, Online & in-person.
- Add pictograms to differentiate both meetings types (WWW for online and pin on map for in-person)
Mock-up for meetings index : https://imgur.com/a/e3YUeFK
This feature proposal take place in a broader improvement of the meetings component.
Aquesta proposta s'ha acceptat i està en desenvolupament
Reportar contingut inapropiat
Aquest contingut no és apropiat?