Evaluation buttons on proposals
Is your feature request related to a problem? A clear and concise description of what the problem is.
As an admin I can only propose 2 options for users who want to interact with a proposal : supports and endorsements which serves to classify proposal by popularity.
It's a bit limiting I want to evaluate proposals in regard to other dimensions like feasability, originality, sustainability etc.
Describe the solution you'd like
I'd like for users to evaluate a proposal by being able to click on several evaluation criteria that as an admin I can create from the admin side.
Add a global config flag "Enable evaluation buttons"
- When active a multilingual field appears to set the name of the first evaluation option
- I can drag and drop the evaluation criteria to define their order of appearance
- I can delete an evaluation criteria as long as it hasn't clicked by a user yet
- A button allows the admin to add more evaluation criterias
Add step config flags
- “Proposal evaluation enabled”
- “Proposal evaluation blocked”
- “Proposal evaluation hidden”
- "Show counter for proposal evaluation"
- Add a sorting option "Most evaluated"
- Evaluation criteria will display as buttons on the proposal page
If a counter is displayed the increment will have to be done asynchronously to avoid performance issues.
- Add evaluation data to proposal export on the admin side and open data export
- Expose evaluation data on the API
- Consider interaction for the participant count
- Add a stats block (participatory space and global)
- Add metrics block (participatory space, global and admin)
Describe alternatives you've considered
Reportar contingut inapropiat
Aquest contingut no és apropiat?