Propose new features
Designing Decidim together
Add title sections in survey
Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
In order to properly structure a survey, especially the longer ones, it would be nice to be able to divide them into sections. Right now, it is possible to add separators between questions, but there is no information displayed for the users to understand the purpose of each part. The feature we propose is to add a button on the survey edit page that allow admins (if they want) to add a description and a title for each section.
Describe the solution you'd like
- add button "Add title"
- If we click on the button, a block is displayed. It contains :
- a field for the title (Required).
- a field for the description.
- Show the title and the description according to the order on the survey edit page.
Does this issue could impact on users private data?
Funded by Open Source Politics.
This proposal has been accepted because:
- Reviewed by @product and accepted in the main project
- It is funded by Open Source Politics
- Developed by Open Source Politics
- Available in release 0.26 via #8588
List of Endorsements
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
You are seeing a single comment
View all comments
yes, this is accepted! We were updating proposals a few days ago, this one went off the radar.
Loading comments ...