Rename Data Portability to Download your data
Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
As a registered participant, I see something called Data Portability in my profile. This doesn’t correspond with.
Describe the solution you’d like
It should be called “Download your data”.
Describe alternatives you’ve considered
Initially we thought about calling this “Right of Access” but that isn’t clear UX
Examples in other platforms:
- https://twitter.com/settings/download_your_data (External link)
- https://takeout.google.com/ (External link)
- https://www.facebook.com/dyi/?referrer=yfi_settings (External link)
Does this issue could impact on users private data?
Yes, it’s about downloading user generated data
- As a registered user when going to this URL I don’t see mentions to “Data portability”
- As a developer when I search by this string I can’t find references (
grep -ri portability decidim-*)
This proposal has been accepted because:
- Reviewed by @product and accepted in the main project
- It is funded by Barcelona City Council
- Developed by Platoniq
- Available in release 0.27 via #9196
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?