This is the Decidim Roadmap for 2019
Below you will find the list of functionalities that we are going to be developing during this year. The dates are for informative purposes and are given with the year and quartile in which the functionality is expected. So, for example, “2019Q1” means the first quartile (quarter) of 2019, that is, its function is expected for January, February or March 2019.
When a feature has no contractual date defined but is found in a period that covers more than one quartile it will be expressed as follows: “2019Q1-3” by stating that the functionality will be available at any time between the first and third quarter of 2019. The organization that will fund and contract the new features is also mentioned: Barcelona City Council, Generalitat of Catalonia and so on.
From: Ajuntament de Gavà
From: Generalitat de Catalunya
- Change text button assemblies when there are no components
- Enhancement to surveys: Id + Visible without logging
- Filters on processes, assemblies and consultations
- Add a dynamic role
- Single definitition for scopes and areas + new administration role
- Duplicate the survey in the same process and in different processes
- Chronologically order participatory processes and assemblies
- Possibility to sort assemblies acocording to scopes
- Selective newsletter