Proposal creation UX - Changes to stepped proposal creation
The stepping functionality is great for use cases where you can have a large amount of proposals and want to make it easier for
We have received feedback from the users that it makes the proposal creation process more complicated and the comparison step is not clear for all users. Also, some testers have complained that in case the comparison phase is omitted, it is confusing that the stepper jumps one phase and they have to submit the "same" form again.
- Remove the stepper indicator from the sidebar
- Show all fields but the attachment already in the first step
- Only show comparison if it is necessary
- In the final phase, only ask for the attachment
- Make stepping (and previewing) configurable as they are not needed in all cases.
List of Endorsements
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?