Enhance mutli-tenancy capabilities by adding configuration options at the organization level
We started experimenting with the multi-tenancy mode with the Belgium Federal State and a couple demands since then. It's particularly compelling for higher level administration that hold a service provider role towards lower level institutions.
We think that adding a couple configuration options on the organization could make the multi-tenancy feature more usable. Here are a few ideas we had, so per organization one could enable or disable:
- Social and SAML logins with different configuration
- Sender's email address used for the platform's notification
- Basic scss variable for styling
- list to be completed.
El desenvolupament d'aquesta proposta ha finalitzat
- Has been reviewed by Decidim Product and complies with the Social Contract
- It is funded by Barcelona City Council
- Developed by aLabs
- Available in release 0.17
Reportar contingut inapropiat
Aquest contingut no és apropiat?