Create new "Department Admin" role
1- Processes must have an area.
2- The new department admin must have an area assigned.
- assign the administration of one area to the new "department admins".
- edit the area of the "department admins" (adaptations to new organizational charts).
- Areas can be created and modified. You can not delete those areas that are currently being used in some process.
Yes you can:
- The area administrator can create / manage all those processes / assemblies that are assigned to his area area.
- can create new processes / assemblies directly related to his area.
- All the functions that the administrator has in a process / assembly (moderation, members, limitation, management components).
- Send selective newsletter (pending approval)
- Edit areas
- Invite new area administrators
El desenvolupament d'aquesta proposta ha finalitzat
- Developed by Codi Tramuntana
- Available as module here: https://github.com/gencat/decidim-department-admin
Reportar contingut inapropiat
Aquest contingut no és apropiat?