Collaborative Draft Form improvements
- Step 1 Create: presents a form and, if submitted, sends (title/body) attributes through URL to Step 2
- Step 2 Compare: compares received attributes and presents any similar collaborative drafts, then sends (title/body) attributes through URL to Step 3
- Step 3 Complete: presents a form again and, if submitted, creates the resource.
- Step 1 Create: presents a form and, if submitted, creates a collaborative draft (hidden from the public view until step 4 is completed)
- Step 2 Compare: compare collaborative draft and presents any similar collaborative drafts
- Step 3 Complete: presents a form again to edit collaborative draft and gives chance to discard current draft
- Step 4 Preview: Previews final form of collaborative draft and gives option to make public or to edit.
- Since the collaborative draft would actually be created in the first step, the user would be able leave the form and come back to finish the job later, without worrying about losing the information.
- Pass attribute values through (1) POST request instead of through (2) URL
List of Endorsements
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?