Registration form improvement with 2 steps + 1 onboarding screen
We’d like to improve the registration process for new users. The actual process is quite long and difficult, and we think Decidim should be more accessible and appealing.
Then, we propose that the registration form should be fragmented in two steps :
- The first one asking the user his email and password
- The second one his name, nickname and TOS & newsletter agreement
Furthermore, in order to encourage users to fill their profiles and improve the social network aspect of Decidim, we would like to add at the end of this process an interstitial screen.
It would offer the user the possibility to :
- Download his avatar picture
- Add his personal website and Bio
- Fill his interests
The user can skip this step or save those parameters.
Then, the user is redirected to the page he wanted to go (to create a proposal, the page of a proposal, create an initiative, etc.)
I linked a mockup of what this new registration process could be (sorry for the french).
Thank you for your thoughts!
- Has been reviewed by Decidim Product and complies with the Social Contract
- It is funded by Toulouse
- Developed by Open Source Politics
- Waiting for PR
Reportar contingut inapropiat
Aquest contingut no és apropiat?