Propose new features
Designing Decidim together
Online meetings option
The situation provoked by the pandemic has made it difficult to continue to hold face-to face meetings. That’s why many organizations and institutions have decided to hold the meetings online. Decidim needs to adapt to these new times.
**Describe the solution you'd like**
What is proposed is to introduce some changes in the meeting component in order to facilitate the organization of online meetings.
There many other proposals about this issue (see here and here). I want to add a new feature related to this:
4) Introduce the possibility to customize the central part of the email notification that a user receives when registering for a meeting from the backoffice.
- In the custom field it should be indicated where the customized part will appear in the notification.
**Does this issue could impact on users private data?**
This proposal has been accepted because:
- Reviewed by @product and accepted in the main project
- It is funded by European Commission
- Developed by Codegram
- Available in release 0.24 via #6572
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
You are seeing a single comment
View all comments
Conversation with Oliver Valls
@product , In the registrations admin panel of a meeting a new optional text area will be available for the admin to fill the custom email content. If left empty, nothing will change in the email.
If the "Custom content in the registration email" is filled, then it will appear as follows just after the registration code:
Hi @carol , may we proceed with the development? any feedback?
Loading comments ...