Search capabilities and bulk action for private users
Is your feature request related to a problem? A clear and concise description of what the problem is.
Managing private spaces can be hassle has the list of invited users has no search capabilities. So for example when I need to revoke access or send again an invitation I have to use the pagination. If I have a couple hundreds of private users you can figure how many pages I have to go through to find the user I'm looking for.
Describe the solution you'd like
- Like there is a search bar and filters for the list of assembly members in the admin I'd like to have something similar for private users.
- I'd like to have the ability to select the number of entries I want to be displayed
- I'd like to have a filter based on wether the invited users accepted the invitation or not
- I'd like to perform bulk actions : like "delete" or "resend invitation"
Describe alternatives you've considered
To resend invitation I assume re-uploading the csv would work but never tried it.
Does this issue could impact on users private data?
Might be funded by CNRHR
The development of this proposal has finished
- Reviewed by @product and accepted in the main project
- It is funded by CNRHR
- Developed by Open Source Politics
- Available in release 0.25 via #7817
List of Endorsements
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?