Enhance initiative homepage block
Is your feature request related to a problem? A clear and concise description of what the problem is.
I'm always frustrated when visiting a decidim instance with initiatives enabled to see that it's always the same initiatives displayed.
Describe the solution you'd like
We should come up with something more dynamic to show different initiatives to the user visiting the homepage. This in my opinion a social contract to provide equal chance of visibility for all petitions.
We considered different ordering options (within open for signature initiatives) :
- Most recently published
- Most popular
- Random —> I'm guessing this one will get product approval more easily.
- Most recent state change
- Most recent that crossed a % threshold of signatures
Describe alternatives you've considered
Creating our own home page content block via a module.
Does this issue could impact on users private data?
OSP might fund this
This proposal has been accepted because:
- Reviewed by @product and accepted in the main project
- It is funded by Open Source Politics
- Developed by Open Source Politics
- Available in release 0.24 via #7047
List of Endorsements
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?