Sustainability, governance and partnerships of Decidim
Participatory process to define Decidim's management model and sustainability strategy
In addition to the partners (companies or organisations that provide Decidim services), there may be other actors who wish to collaborate with the Association. Recently, we have received requests from research groups to apply for European projects, or entities that ask us to sign collaboration agreements to work on the extension of digital participation in their territory. Sometimes, the Association has not been able to participate in these projects due to a lack of human resources and operational capacity.
This debate aims to clarify how the Association can collaborate with the different actors who want to build some kind of alliance with us.
Questions for discussion
- What kind of collaborations or projects do we want to be involved in?
- What criteria can we use to prioritise them (resources, contributions to the code, prestige, social objectives, etc.)? Who should decide and how?
- Which organs of the association should lead these collaborations?
How can I participate?
- By leaving your comments below. You can answer the questions or write your thoughts on the topic addressed in this debate.
- Upvote for the comments you agree with. Your votes will be taken into account when drafting the document.
Remember to express your opinion respectfully.
List of Endorsements
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
What is the summary or conclusion of this debate?
You are seeing a single comment
View all comments
I agree with the previous comments! IMO, also any collaboration that implies a step forward for democratic and/or technological innovation in Decidim is worth to be considered.
Loading comments ...