Vote multiple times for a same project
UPDATED ON APRIL 8, 2021
Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
Describe the solution you'd like
Admin side (see mockup)
The creation of a new voting rule taking as input 2 parameters :
- The total number of votes available to each user;
- The maximum number of votes that can be allocated to each project;
This new voting rule is not compatible with the current existing rules.
This is where the complexity in term of UX of the implementation lies.
We set some preliminary constraints upstream:
- The interface must work on any type of device;
- The interface must be accessible (RGAA);
- The interface must adapt to different values set in the parameters of the rules;
The project index
The voting interface
We investigated 4 types of interfaces for this user interaction :
- Incremental vote buttons
- Input steppers
- Star ratings
See the mockups attached. Our team is in favour of implementing the input steppers as
- they scale well if many votes can be given to a single project,
- the increase / decrease vote allocation interaction is clear for user
- the budget order is built like an e-commerce order, input steppers are widely used to set quantities
Does this issue could impact on users private data?
List of Endorsements
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?