Blog with latest news and newsletters
It's our birthday today! Six years since we wrote the code from scratch and decidim.org was born. We have written a short post on our website
We have a new Coordination Committee! The association's body is made up of 9 people who have already established their lines of work: Governance, Sustainability and Advocacy. Find out more about them here.
ROADMAP⚡️ Product Update: proposal monitor, redesign implementation and next versions
In this post we inform you about:
- the progress of the redesign implementation.
- a new organisation of the Propose New Features process, in order to facilitate the understan ...
In this post we report on:
a) the progress in the implementation of the redesign.
b) a new organization of the Propose New Features process, in order to facilitate the understanding and coordination of new proposals for improving Decidim.
Implementation of the new design and upcoming releases
Progress is slow, due to several reasons:
- At the administrative level, and due to the problem with the grant, Andrés can’t assume the review tasks he had been performing so far. To mitigate this absence and until he can return to his duties, the maintainers team has been reinforced via the City ...
As the incoming committee, we would like to thank you for your support in the elections held a couple of weeks ago. It is true that they were not very close :P, but the participation was 66'6% and we are very enthusiastic to push this project forward, so we are more than happy with the result.
As we announced during the elections, our programme focuses on three objectives and areas.
- Governance: Rethink the governance model, adjusting it to the current reality of the community and the Association.
- Sustainability: Consolidate other sources of funding to gain autonomy from public fund ...
From today until January 16th, Decidim members can already vote in the process of Renewing the Coordination Committee of the Decidim Association.
🗳️ Are you a Decidim member? You can support the candidates here.
In total, 8 nominations have been submitted...thank you very much! In the vote, up to 8 supports can be distributed (see the Internal Regulation for more information). Once the results have been validated, the new Coordination Committee will be proclaimed to take over the next few years.
Good luck to all ;-)
To guarantee the autonomy of Decidim, make your donation here.
Matrix / Telegram (c...