Decidim Fest 2022
The future of the Internet
New feature to Decidim Fest: workshops! ✨
We make an open call to the community to propose workshops for Friday 14th October. We want them to be practical workshops far away from the traditional presentation format, with the aim of having a moment to share practices and knowledge with each other. The workshops will be face-to-face only.
We will collect and select the proposals in an open way. We have enabled this component to collect the workshop proposals and finally select them. Between 3 and 4 proposals will be chosen by popular vote, as long as they meet the defined criteria.
The aim is to have variety in the workshops finally chosen.
- Devs and design: Developments or customisations of the platform.
- Data: Data analysis applied to decidim.
- Participatory Design or methodologies: Participatory design and methodologies applied to decidim.
How will this process work?
- Collection of proposals (23/06 - 23/07)
- Voting (from 31/08 to 13/09)
- Selection and publication of results (14/09)
- Management and concretisation with workshop participants (14/09-1/10)
Criteria for selection:
- Must be a workshop within the three defined categories: devs, data, participatory design.
- Workshops must revolve around Decidim
- It must be feasible according to the infrastructures and materials available at the venue.
- It must have a maximum duration of 1h 30min.
*Decidim Fest team reserves the right to discard any workshop due to the logistical difficulties it may imply.
*Voting rules will be defined later.
*The organization will provide the spaces properly prepared for the workshops (we will provide wi-fi, chairs, tables and screen/projector).
If you have any doubts write an email to: email@example.com
0 proposalsNew proposal
There is no proposal yet